Welcome to the Learn with Koala blog
A directory of Learn with Koala’s most popular blogs on parenting, an inclusive education and resources on reading classes for kids.
- Strategies for Virtual Literacy Instruction for Emerging Readers
- Neurodiversity as a Societal Issue
- Multisensory Tutoring: Tips for Online Orton-Gillingham Lessons
- Strategies for promoting reading as a regular habit among children
- Achieving Reading Success: Charting Progress through Milestones
- Involvement of Parents in the Development of Early Reading Skills
- Determining the Optimal Age for Learning to Read
- Exploring the Science of Reading Acquisition in Children
- A Multi-Sensory Approach to Structured Language Education: Curriculum and Instructional Principles
- What Should Reading Instruction Look Like in Your School?
- What is the most effective method for teaching children to read?
- What exactly is the Orton-Gillingham Method?
- What can we learn from the study of reading about decoding and phonics?